For sharing with us the database of verbs
- “Hunspell” for the Breton language, spell check software developed by “An Drouizig”.
- The "Dispegadurator" project, developed by Doujet B., we relied on his project to enrich the database.
It would not have been possible to propose a French translation of the verbs found on the site without their agreements to reuse their dictionaries:
- The online dictionary of Favereau F. in his version of 2001 and the enhanced and reviewed one of 2015 in the pdf format.
- "Dictionary of Science and Technology", done by "Kreizenn ar Geriaouiñ" (Centre of terminology), Version 3.2 - 23/05/2020.
Databases in a sheet format:
- The "Dispegadurator" project, developed by Doujet B., we reused his work to propose a good French translation for the verbs.
- Favereau F., 2001, Geriadurig ar brezhoneg a-vremañ: [brezhoneg - galleg ; galleg - brezhoneg ; bilingue] = Dictionnaire compact du breton contemporain, Montroulez, Skol Vreizh, 1240 p., ISBN: 978-2-915623-16-1 978-2-911447-44-0 + (and second edition revised and expanded of 2015)
For giving us permission to reuse their grammatical vocabulary(s)
- Jouitteau M., "ARBRES", research site on the formal syntax of the syntactic microvariation of the Breton language, IKER, CNRS, (ed.). 2009-....